Business Development Specialist
Are we a match?
Are you looking for the perfect work home? Interestingly, we want to provide a perfect work home for someone who enjoys approaching challenges with a dedicated team!
- Do you have a solid history of providing a top notch experience for your customers, employees, and trusted partners?
- Can you demonstrate a proven history of exceeding sales goals with innovation, relationship building, and creating brand loyalty?
- Do you often find yourself coming up with fresh and innovative ideas to meet and exceed direct customer and end customer wants and needs?
You're still looking at the postinggreat! Let's dive into some perks that ITC provides (they're pretty great if we do say so ourselves!) and then explore the nitty gritty.
WE MIGHT HAVE WHAT YOU'RE INTO
At ITC, you will enjoy paid time off, holidays, health insurance with very competitive contributions and three plans to choose from, dental insurance, life insurance, a 100% vested 401k with match, short term disability, education reimbursement, performance incentive program, employer sponsored community involvement opportunities, company events, ITC Well-Being program, employee assistance program, and voluntary benefit programs such as vision, long term disability, and additional life insurance.
You want to learn, grow and advance in your career. That is why each employee gets 12 hours annually of paid job enhancement training completed during the working day.
We understand family commitments may lead to work interruptions. At ITC, you will have the flexibility to take care of important family matters.
Want to work part of the week at home in yoga pants? We get it. We offer hybrid work opportunities for our office team.
Fun and Respectful Culture
Our team loves working hard and having fun! Laughter is our favorite. We host frequent small events and aren't afraid of a party here and there. ITC is big on being respectful and ensuring an environment free of any kind of discrimination or exclusion. But waitthere's more! ITC also teaches and uses the 5 Languages of Appreciation so we can recognize people the way that works best for them. We often hear it's our culture that keeps people here. It's kind of a big deal!
ABOUT THE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST JOB
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST SUMMARY
This individual performs as an expert in the commercial lighting space for ITC (Elio brand). This person will be responsible for driving revenue growth goals for Elio market segment with ITC. Additionally, this individual will be required to be part of a new product cross functional team to bring new or enhanced products to market and gain market penetration.
THE CORE DUTIES OF THE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
- Work collaboratively with ITC team members to meet revenue growth goals.
- Provide direct / indirect pre and post-sales support to internal and external customers.
- Make corporate, product and market presentations utilizing various forms of media.
- Identify specific opportunities for ITC / Elio within the market space - lighting sales rep. groups, electrical contractors, architects, and specifiers.
- Develops relationships with key influencers in the market space.
- Travel to and work with prospects to gain market penetration, with push and pull sales techniques. Utilizing virtual meeting platforms as needed.
- Work with marketing and management to define and execute marketing strategies to strengthen Elio presence and brand awareness in market.
- Work closely with engineering to develop product solutions for customers and coordinate with cross functional teams to successfully launch new products.
- Collaborate with engineering and marketing to build Return on Investment analysis for evaluating new product development.
- Identify, develop and maintain sufficient customer prospects in order to achieve sales goals while utilizing CRM system to track progress.
- Track product and customer margins and identify price increase requirements.
- Trade show planning, including preparation of booth and other show collateral.
- Other duties as assigned.
Travel will be required to support the needs of our customers. Travel requirement - 50%+/- as needed to lower 48 US states.
ITC Incorporated is a dynamic, evolving company that has grown our innovative technology and LED capabilities with collections of products, including several for industries that include Marine, Cruise, RV, Horticulture, Transportation, Architecture and Design, and Commercial Interiors.
ITC provides full-service engineering, development, sourcing, supply chain management, and manufacturing with our cross-functional global team to provide our customers with value, quality, and on-time results.
Want more info? Visit our website at https://www.itc-us.com
JOB DESIRABLES AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's Degree, ideally with some technical background in manufacturing process and lighting products.
- 5+ years of B2B sales experience.
- Commercial lighting sales experience and management of independent sales reps is a plus.
- Highly motivated and self-starter, that embraces problem solving.
- Advocate for the customer and willing to remove obstacles for customer growth.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer: Skilled in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Power Point).