Customer Care Specialist – Elio
Are we a match?
Are you looking for the perfect work home? Interestingly, we want to provide a perfect work home for someone who enjoys approaching challenges with a dedicated team!
- Is providing extraordinary customer service something that is rewarding and fun for you?
- Are you skilled from quoting to providing exceptional service to building great relationships with your internal team?
- Have you always been told you have great attention to detail?
You're still looking at the postinggreat! Let's dive into some perks that ITC provides (they're pretty great if we do say so ourselves!) and then explore the nitty gritty.
WE MIGHT HAVE WHAT YOU'RE INTO
At ITC, you will enjoy paid time off, holidays, health insurance with very competitive contributions and three plans to choose from, dental insurance, life insurance, a 100% vested 401k with match, short term disability, education reimbursement, performance incentive program, employer sponsored community involvement opportunities, company events, ITC Well-Being program, employee assistance program, and voluntary benefit programs such as vision, long term disability, and additional life insurance.
You want to learn, grow and advance in your career. That is why each employee gets 12 hours annually of paid job enhancement training completed during the working day.
We understand family commitments may lead to work interruptions. At ITC, you will have the flexibility to take care of important family matters.
Want to work part of the week at home in yoga pants? We get it. We offer hybrid work opportunities for our office team.
Fun and Respectful Culture
Our team loves working hard and having fun! Laughter is our favorite. We host frequent small events and aren't afraid of a party here and there. ITC is big on being respectful and ensuring an environment free of any kind of discrimination or exclusion. But waitthere's more! ITC also teaches and uses the 5 Languages of Appreciation so we can recognize people the way that works best for them. We often hear it's our culture that keeps people here. It's kind of a big deal!
ABOUT THE CUSTOMER CARE SPECIALIST JOB
CUSTOMER CARE SPECIALIST SUMMARY
The Customer Care team works closely with customers as well as our sales and procurement teams. This position is responsible for working with sales to quote customers on new projects, notifying customers on engineering changes to products, reviewing, accepting, entering and confirming orders to an assigned set of customers. Opportunities may present themselves to work with engineering on new projects. This ideal candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter who possesses general electrical knowledge, strong critical thinking skills, a positive attitude and excellent customer service skills.
THE CORE DUTIES OF THE CUSTOMER CARE SPECIALIST POSITION
- Quote and facilitate projects and orders from start to finish.
- Review quoted projects and follow up with customers and reps to ensure timeline and order status is accurate.
- Review new orders to ensure all requirements can be met prior to order acceptance. Verify ship date, price, revision level (if applicable), minimum order requirements and lead time.
- Enter orders into MRP system and communicate status updates to customers.
- Contact customer for forecasting information and communicate internally.
- Develop and run sales reports.
- Listen to customers and recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Communicate with assigned customer base on any inventory shortages, and work with multiple internal departments to find acceptable solutions to them.
- Use critical thinking skills to achieve solutions meeting customer and manufacturing needs.
- Provide exceptional customer service by answering technical questions and assisting with quality / specification issues.
- Maintain customer-specific pricing in MRP system.
- Monitor competition and research competitors.
- Performs sales analysis including monthly shortfall opportunities as well as areas where we are performing well.
- Provide leadership on processing change notices.
- Support internal customers such as engineering, purchasing, and production.
- Other duties as required.
• Travel with sales to visit assigned Midwestern customers is expected periodically.
ITC Incorporated is a dynamic, evolving company that has grown our innovative technology and LED capabilities with collections of products, including several for industries that include Marine, Cruise, RV, Horticulture, Transportation, Architecture and Design, and Commercial Interiors.
ITC provides full-service engineering, development, sourcing, supply chain management, and manufacturing with our cross-functional global team to provide our customers with value, quality, and on-time results.
Want more info? Visit our website at https://www.itc-us.com
JOB DESIRABLES AND REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Four years' prior experience in business-to-business customer service preferred
- CRM sales and customer management software experience a plus (Infor Syteline Experience a plus).
- Knowledge of lighting, and specifically LED lighting, is a plus.
- General electrical knowledge would be desired, willing to train the right candidate.
- Mid-level to advanced experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Detail oriented person with the ability to quote and lead facilitate projects from start to finish.
- EDI experience and working in customer web portals a plus
- Excellent telephone, written and verbal communication skills required
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to determine resolutions or approaches to manage customer issues.
- Critical thinking skills to achieve solutions that suits the customer and manufacturer's needs.
- Highly motivated and self-starter.
- Patience, good listening and comprehension skills necessary to make critical decisions.