Director of E-Commerce
Ooze Wholesale is a market leader in the smoke shop supply, dispensary, and convenience industry we are a one-stop-shop for vaporizers, organic rolling papers, torches, cartridges, grinders, and just about any other type of smoking accessory you can think of, all at extremely competitive prices. Ooze Wholesale is the exclusive distributor for Ooze, King Palm Wraps, Truweigh Scales, Green Monkey Grinders, and Loud Lock Packaging. Our Headquarters in Oak Park, MI has been recently renovated and expanded opening up more office and warehouse space to accommodate our growth.
As the Director of E-Commerce for Ooze Wholesale, you will be joining during an exciting time of growth and change. You will lead and develop a team of in-house and contracted resources. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with web developers to lead the process of revamping the companies multiple Shopify websites. As the Director of E-Commerce for Ooze Wholesale, you will share our enthusiasm about bringing your expertise in E-Commerce sales, marketing, technology and management to deliver a superior brand and shopping experience for all customers.
• Oversee multiple E-commerce website's by managing the overall user experience, site navigation, content development, checkout funnel and promotional campaigns.
• Implement and lead integrated campaigns that will deliver an increase in conversion rates, order size and managing margin performance across a variety of product lines.
• Manage day-to-day communications with partners
• Identify new areas of E-commerce opportunity beyond current brand offering.
• Basic website editing and updates on Shopify platform such as new product uploads, image manipulation, product descriptions, graphic design for banners, sliders and other website marketing graphics.
• Own and manage Internet marketing solutions, social media integration, SEO and other monitoring methodologies and analytics.
• Minimum 5 years' experience with E-Commerce management with a mix of experience with corporate and small brands including B2B and B2C.
• Must have experience with multiple highly customized Shopify Stores.
• Extensive knowledge of E-commerce technologies and tactics.
• Well-versed in site analytics and proficient in analyzing data for E-Commerce decision making
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Computer Science or Equivalent
• Preferred experience in NetSuite.?
• Experience w/ Google Analytics
• Personal qualities: self-motivated, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and lead.
• Excellent interpersonal and project management skills
Why Work for Us?
• Mon-Fri 9a-5p
• Ooze Swag included: https://www.oozelife.com/collections/apparel
• Benefits offered: Medical, Dental and Life Insurance and Paid Time Off.
• Located in Oak Park, MI (near Detroit).
• Opportunity to travel to events.