Director of Nursing RN
Detroit, MI, USA
We are looking for a Director of Nursing RN ("DON" / "DNS") for our 64-bed skilled nursing facility Detroit Care Center in Detroit, MI!
Shift: Full Time (40 hours a week) hours may vary.
- Completes patient care requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing and staff; follows up on work results
- Establishes a positive work environment by providing support to patients and their families
- Provides information to patients and health care team by answering questions and requests
- Ensures complete and prompt reporting to the Executive Director/Administrator
- Ensures that significant changes in residents' conditions are communicated to the physician and family or responsible party
- Registered Nurse RN with over a years' experience in nurse leadership of a long-term care setting (ADON or DON)
- Must have knowledge of state and federal regulations
- Experience with geriatric population preferred
- In return for your expertise, you'll enjoy Competitive salary, excellent training, industry-leading benefits, and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow