Hydraulic Technician – Paragon Technologies
Paragon Technologies, a SunSource company, headquartered in Warren, Michigan (a suburb of Detroit), specializes in providing world-class service, repair and re-manufacturing in the areas of electronics, hydraulics, robotics, servos and mechanical components for various industries. We are currently seeking an Hydraulic Technician in our Warren, MI location.
The primary responsibility of the Hydraulic Technician is to service and repair various pumps, motors, and power units-including testing, trouble-shooting, repair and assembly. Specifically you must be able to:
- Diagnose problems and give recommendations for repairs
- Use schematics and diagnostic equipment to investigate hydraulic or pneumatic system problems
- Evaluate, tear down and repair open loop and closed loop pumps
- Inspect parts and various components. Determine if parts are re-workable and write up service report
The qualified individual will have the following skills and experience:
- 1-2 years fluid power experience (hydraulic, pneumatic and/or electro-mechanical) strongly preferred or equivalent training
- Ability to read hydraulic schematics
- Ability to fully understand hydraulic systems- size and build, preferred
- Basic mechanical abilities
- Ability to use a variety of hand tools
- Ability to use various tools for measurement (micrometer, id micrometer, and calipers)
- Ability to complete field service work, preferred
- Ability to trouble shoot and properly diagnose failure of hydraulic pumps
- Ability to identify a wide range of fluid power manufacturers and to recognize their products, preferred
- Regularly required to sit, stand and lift up to 75 lbs. required
If you meet these qualifications and are interested in making a positive change in your career, then we want to hear from you!
You will be rewarded with an industry-competitive compensation plan and excellent company benefits and training.
Visit out website: www.paragontech.com
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
WE PARTICIPATE IN E-VERIFY PROGRAM
Keywords: Hydraulic Technician, Service and Repair, Fluid Power, Hydraulics, Hydraulic Certification