Manager, Digital/eCommerce Project Management & Technology
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are currently looking for a Manager of Digital/eCommerce Project Management.
- Directly accountable for leading & driving the digital roadmap of projects, initiatives and capabilities development for the digital/eCommerce team, working closely with various digital leaders for input to the roadmap development and areas of focus or priority. Clearly communicates the roadmap and priorities to cross functional teams and drives resolution to roadblocks ensuring delivery of results.
- Oversees large complex digital projects in a matrix organization with multiple functional areas required to deliver results, while driving resolution to issues & communicating progress. Leads eCommerce projects or process development in partnership with cross functional teams for digital content and fulfillment opportunities, technology solutions, as well as key identified channel expansion initiatives.
- Accountable for understanding digital technology as the online channel evolves in the marketplace, working with IT&S and agencies to deliver solutions to business needs. Oversees agency or vendor partnerships recommending evolution of the relationship and/or digital toolsets.
Knowledge, Experience and Education:
- Bachelor's degree in business, preferably in a commercially focused field of study. Masters preferred.
- 5+ years of digital specific Project Management experience - with knowledge of general digital/eCommerce best practices in content, SEO, A/B testing, etc.
- 5 years of direct report management experience.
- 3+ years of progressively responsible experience in consumer package goods industry preferred.
- Project Management certification is preferred.
- Strong leadership qualities with experience leading large cross functional projects/initiatives in a matrix environment.
- Strong understanding of Digital Merchandising and Product Category Management.
- Thorough knowledge and experience overseeing eCommerce Project Management to support digital strategies, omni channel best practices, eCommerce technologies, and page performance analytics and monitoring.
- Experience establishing end to end cross-functional Project Management life cycle process at a large, multichannel organization.
- Must possess strong knowledge of retail sales and marketing techniques (brick and mortar and online).
- Must be have well developed verbal and written communication skills messaging to all levels of the organization to influence results.
- Must be able to develop leadership level presentations and communicate clearly the priorities and progress of the digital roadmap.
- Experience using Project Management tools such as Microsoft Project and well as Power point, Excel, etc.
Major Duties / Responsibilities:
- Directly responsible for leading the digital/eCommerce project management group and providing leadership in the development of the digital roadmap of projects, initiatives and capabilities for the digital/eCommerce team. Partners with various digital leaders for input to the roadmap development and areas of focus or priority. Clearly communicates the roadmap and priorities to cross functional teams and drives resolution to roadblocks ensuring delivery of results. Works with the team to prioritize work and ensures focus stays on critical priorities.
- Leads the project management of large complex digital projects and process development work in partnership with cross functional teams for digital content and fulfillment initiatives as well as leading key initiatives identified as opportunities for growth and expansion in the digital channels. Finally, leads digitaljo technology projects from the business side in very close partnership with IT&S ensuring both sides stay in sync during the implementation.
- Responsible for ensuring digital/eCommerce projects are prioritized based on business impact and develops relevant and actionable KPIs, dashboards, tools, to monitor progress and keep key stakeholders informed of status, roadblocks and issues.
- Accountable for overall governance of digital specific business processes to ensure change is driven across the organization enabling growth in this channel.
- Responsible for understanding digital technology as the online channel evolves in the marketplace, working with IT&S and agencies to deliver solutions to business needs. Oversees agency or vendor partnerships recommending evolution of the relationship and/or digital toolsets.
- Manages and develops project managers on the digital team developing best in class project management practices.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.