Would you like to work for a company that cares more about PATIENT OUTCOMES than the bottom line? We have a strong focus on hands-on, individualized treatments and strive to treat our patients the way that we would want to be treated. In a time where insurance companies try to dictate treatments, our goal is give patients what they need. For those who are looking for a path to clinical directorship or even ownership, ORS could be your future.
We are looking for a physical therapist who is passionate about outpatient orthopedics. There may be opportunities to specialize in Total Joint Replacements or Foot, Ankle and Running Injuries if desired. Our ideal candidate is passionate about their profession and will render treatment in such a way as to reinforce positive behavior and affect functional gain leading to successful outcomes. We encourage our therapists to treat their patients in the best way they know possible to achieve these successful outcomes. In addition, you will
- Leverage our robust EMR system that effectively minimizes the time required for documentation
- Utilize point-of-service documentation in order to maximize time spent with your patients
- Effectively communicate with PTAs, office and billing staff, athletic trainers, and physicians to ensure the timely delivery of appropriate care
- Create a welcoming and caring environment that will help to ensure your patients will be compliant and view ORS as their physical therapy choice for life
- Believe in our customer service vision: "Transforming Lives. Giving Hope."
Must be a licensed Physical Therapist in the State of Michigan.